- Kyäni - Natural nutrition for your health!
- Cancer Is Serious Business (video)
- Do You Love Your Children To Death?
- The 3 Stages Of A Successful Cancer Cure
- FORMALDEHYDE CAUSES CANCER
- What Your Doctor Should Know
- What Your Doctor Should Know 2
- The Best Power Smoothie Which Does Not Trigger Any Insulin Reaction.
- GMO update
- War on Health
- Tingimusteta põhisissetulek
- Unconditional Basic Income
- Mauri Kin's domains eco village
- Mauri Põliskodude Küla
“It is easy to fall into the trap of having monopoly on the truth. We all represent just very certain interest of very certain people. The same goes for everybody else.”
We all know what the time is - until someone actually asks us what the time is.
We know that time has 3 presets: past, present and the future. So far everyone will agree that yes this sound all very reasonable and simple to follow. So what’s the problem?
If we consider our physical plane then yes time seems to be linear. But the problem appeared after quantum physicists claimed that physical plane might not be as physical as we thought. It came out that atoms can act as particles and as waves. And the particular acting much depends from the observer. This phenomena was observed by certain test where atoms were in some cases acting as a particle and in some cases as a wave.
Just recently i did receive another chain email, wanting me forward it to my friends. Well usually i dont waist internet bandwidth, but i thought that i will do this exception as the matter is right.